Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Do not be disappointed or discouraged


A record of my recent reflections:

Anything that's beyond your control, accept it first. If the outcome of an event is not what you like, accept it. If someone's behaviour has hurt you, accept it. If you tried you best but did not do as well as you have hoped, accept it.

Only then can you move on to the more important stuff: discovering your true self.

Why you feel so deeply about something is a message to you. Every single time. In it you can find your unique life purpose and value system. You become aware of the next step you have to take. This can only be realised if your state of mind allows it.

Do not be disappointed or discouraged. Have faith. Everything happens for a reason. When life takes something away from you, it's always to give you something better in the future. This has been proven time and again. 

So just keep smiling. I recently realised I always smile at my reflection in the mirror every morning. It's a sign of gratitude for whatever life has or has not given me. It's love for myself for just being me. The more I smile, the more blessed I become. It's true, try it for yourself if you have not done it before.

No comments: